Monday, April 22, 2013

Soul Coaching Day 27 (Earth)

Affirmation
"My future is filled with joy, love, and peace."

I find it amazing that the Earth segment of this program falls on Earth Day. How cool is that?

We are nearing the end of Soul Coaching; tomorrow is the last day. How fast these 28 days are passing!

Today I was to focus on creating my future and (1) visualize it (2) write a letter from my future self to my current self and (3) carry myself in a confident, peaceful manner, in such a way that I KNOW I am safe and at peace, my future is safe and I will be at peace and secure, etc etc.

After I was all ready for work this morning, I had a few extra minutes, so I spent them visualizing my future, and what a great way to start the day! The rest of my day followed suit... I was happy and confident all day!

The letter to myself from my future self had to wait until after work, but what a great (and fun)  idea!

I still struggled with remembering to hold/carry myself in a confident peaceful manner. Posture is hard for me, as I've had poor posture all my life and I'm now paying for it. My back and shoulders naturally curve forward now. It's a strain to force them straight and back, but my positive mood stuck with me for the remainder of the day and evening.

Today was an awesome day, and now that I've slowed down, I'm getting tired really fast. Tonight just might be an early night!

Before signing off, I thought I'd share more of my beautiful purple Irises for Earth Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment