Friday, March 1, 2013

The Truth... you deserve all good





There is a truth deep inside of you
that has been waiting for you
to discover it, and that Truth is:


You deserve ALL good things
life has to offer.
You know that, because you
feel awful when you are experiencing
the lack of good things.
All good things ARE your birthright!
You are the creator of YOU, and
the law of attraction is your
magnificent tool to create whatever
you want in your life.

~The Secret by Rhonda Byrne~




This quote was suggested by my friend Sheila 


                                                         THANK YOU SHEILA! 


If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to share. I want this blog to be beneficial to others, not just myself. So jump right in with any ideas, quotes, etc. I will make sure I give you credit for them, too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment