Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Soul Journey

On March 27 I am embarking on a new journey, a soul journey with Lyn Thurman at LynThurman.com, using the book Soul Coaching, 28 Days to Discover Your Authentic Self by Denise Linn. Soul Coaching is a four week program dedicated to connecting with your soul through a cleansing of your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual aspects of your life using Air, Fire, Water, and Earth. This cleansing will clear out old blockages enabling you to connect to your soul to better hear and receive soul messages! Doesn't that sound awesome?

I'm excited about this new venture and want to share my experience here at Positive Warfare, for this project IS positive warfare and I am expecting wonderful things.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm... sounds good. Let me know how you like it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read about your the changes from this programme <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to experience the positive changes!

      Delete