Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Food for Depression

I'm probably the last person that should talk about eating healthier LOL I'm lazy and absolutely despise cooking, so I mostly eat fast food as well as restaurant prepared food. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my veggies, and some fruit, so I do enjoy salads, BUT I get bored with eating the same things over and over again.

Anyhoo, I saw these pics on Pinterest and thought it would be good to share. Hey, if eating these foods will help with depression, it's worth a shot, right? Although you cannot cure depression via nutrition per say, certain foods ARE beneficial in fighting it, and every little bit helps :)





Before I leave off for the night, I want to remind you that your thoughts and words have Power. It is important to stay positive as much as possible. If you happen to catch yourself thinking or saying something negative, immediately rephrase that thought into something positive; this will helps in retraining your mind... something I'm still working on. It doesn't happen overnight, but in time and with practice it WILL happen.

You are rebuilding from a lifetime of old habits; habits that are so ingrained into your mind, that they are automatic. It will take work and time to fix, so have patience with yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment