Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Good Things


I will not go into detail about my struggles, but I will say I have been struggling and like so many people these days, experiencing much fear regarding finances. We are living in difficult and scary times, and although circumstances might knock me down...

I REFUSE to to stay down!

I have been doing everything I can think of, from selling my artwork to looking for additional employment, praying for help, and trying like hell to fight the negative thoughts that are constantly flowing through my consciousness daily. 

I remind myself that I must stay positive, for my thoughts have power and reflect upon my life experience. My thoughts CREATE my experience. If I want more Positive, I must put more Positive out into the Universe. Like begets Like; my thoughts are a magnet that attracts more of what I think. If I think negative, I get negative in return, and vice-versa, and I am determined to to make this work in my favor. 

MORE POSITIVE PLEASE! Bring on the GOOD THINGS!


No comments:

Post a Comment