Saturday, July 20, 2013

Strength in Adversity



WHEN SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS YOU HAVE 3 CHOICES. YOU CAN EITHER LET IT DEFINE YOU, LET IT DESTROY YOU, OR YOU CAN LET IT STRENGTHEN YOU.

Life isn't easy, and sometimes it is so overwhelming and painful that you just want to go to bed and hide, but that's the worse thing you can do! When depression comes knocking, you've got to fight it!  Do not allow yourself to succumb. Fight with all you have one day at a time, or if it takes pushing forward in ten minute increments, then do it; focus on the present task, and when it's complete move to the next, but keep going!



Depression is deceiving, don't let the numbing fog swallow you; it can literally ruin your life. I have seen its ugly results not only in myself, but in the current severe case with someone near and dear to me, and it has broken my heart. Through this very difficult time, three new quotes appeared in my news feed on fb; I believe this was the work of my Angels, and no mere coincidence. They each struck a chord and delivered a special message to me:


For us both:

"New Beginnings are often disguised as Painful Endings."

For Her:

"It doesn't matter how you fall, only how you rise again."

    "No matter how many pieces you shatter in, I still believe in you!"




No comments:

Post a Comment